Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Just wanted to circle back on this. We are staying on property for just 1 night so we end up with day of check in and day of check out at the 60-day FP booking. The rest of the days are at 30 days out...not 60 day rolling basis. So we ended up booking another night a few days later (beach day in between) to get the other two parks at 60 days.

At 60 days out for Xmas holiday week we got most of what we wanted. We could not get Avatar or Slinky Dog. I'm guessing because we did MK and EP at the start of the trip and then HS and AK at the end of the trip, that those who did a full 5-7 days on property beginning at Xmas, had an earlier 60-day window than us and snatched those up. We'll keep checking back but overall are relatively satisfied with what we got.
    Guess they changed that "feature". I'm glad you got most of what you wanted. Definitely keep checking. Hope you get lucky!
    Kris

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

... one day at Harry Potter World at Universal....
    Be sure you get 2-park tickets for Universal to do both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade at the Universal parks - Diagon Alley is in Universal Studios, while Hogsmeade is at Islands of Adventure. We ended up near a family who didn't realize you needed 2-park tickets to do Hogsmeade from "London."

(We did Diagon Alley first and took the Hogwarts Express to visit Hogsmeade. Planning on one day for the Potterverse stuff is very do-able - we spent about 4 hours in both sections because I was the only person riding any rides - Flight of the Hippogriff is a lot of fun.)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    Be sure you get 2-park tickets for Universal to do both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade at the Universal parks - Diagon Alley is in Universal Studios, while Hogsmeade is at Islands of Adventure. We ended up near a family who didn't realize you needed 2-park tickets to do Hogsmeade from "London."

(We did Diagon Alley first and took the Hogwarts Express to visit Hogsmeade. Planning on one day for the Potterverse stuff is very do-able - we spent about 4 hours in both sections because I was the only person riding any rides - Flight of the Hippogriff is a lot of fun.)
    Thanks for making sure I was aware of that! DH discovered that in his research but I can imagine there's people who don't know and end up terribly disappointed! We did the 2-park ticket have a 1-night stay on property which gives us the the express passes and the early entry to HP, which hopefully will help us manage the crowds.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Thanks for making sure I was aware of that! DH discovered that in his research but I can imagine there's people who don't know and end up terribly disappointed! We did the 2-park ticket have a 1-night stay on property which gives us the the express passes and the early entry to HP, which hopefully will help us manage the crowds.
    I’m glad you did the one night onsite. It’ll make a huge difference! Do you check in the day before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2