Default Possible to change user ID?

Curious if it's possible to change user ID's without creating an entirely new account? Created this one when first was a few months old and now he is old enough to be MAD at the use of his name. I get that and would like to respect his wishes by changing it if possible?

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I don't think so, so many of us made our usernames not thinking ahead I think, mine is so dumb now (I was expecting and lived in San Diego, that was 3 cities ago!).

I think it's cute, and I'm sure he's not stalking you on the BBB (now if it was your snapchat name!!!! that's another story).

I was really into Hanna A clothes after just discovering their outlet when I made my user name. Funny now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure most people would change names in retrospect - I have some goofy ones on other boards too! lol But 15 years ago there was less creepiness online and I didn't think anything of using his name. Now he's upset by it, and I can understand why. I'm upset with myself for making such a stupid mistake.

mom2224 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I remember when Arivecchi changed her username from something previous. Can't hurt to ask...
    Mom of 4 boys.