niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Decluttering Diet

I came across this when looking for ideas on Pinterest

It’s a list of different areas to de clutter/clean each month. The to do list for each month has things I wouldn’t think to do. I might try to do this.

https://www.cleanandscentsible.com/t...nization-diet/

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Great lists! Are you starting with January or September?

niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

July/August is the garage, which I was already doing. I’ll then continue with September.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thank you! I so desperately need this right now. We moved a year and a half ago and still have crap that isn't unpacked. The move was very stressful and DH packed things in the dumbest of ways... I still can't find stuff and he refused to decluttter as we packed, so we literally packed all of our clutter and moved it with us, ugh.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Thank you! I so desperately need this right now. We moved a year and a half ago and still have crap that isn't unpacked. The move was very stressful and DH packed things in the dumbest of ways... I still can't find stuff and he refused to decluttter as we packed, so we literally packed all of our clutter and moved it with us, ugh.
    I feel your pain! We moved 4 years ago and I still had DS2 at home with me so no time to declutter so we packed and moved EVERYTHING! I slowly unpacked and decluttered when DS2 started Kinder - two years later!!! Take it one box at a time!!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I feel your pain! We moved 4 years ago and I still had DS2 at home with me so no time to declutter so we packed and moved EVERYTHING! I slowly unpacked and decluttered when DS2 started Kinder - two years later!!! Take it one box at a time!!

Thanks, we need to do this. The issue is our current house has an unfinished basement, I HATE going down there bc it's creepy, lol. So, I wil have to make DH go down there with me. He has a LOT of crap to get rid of himself, even though he keeps complaining about my and the kids' stuff.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs