Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Which cami for a little girl

Hello- do any of your littles wear camis under thin shirts? Any recommendations for some that are comfortable? TIA

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We love Marks and Spencer camis! DD has been wearing them since she was out of onesies. These are our favorite: https://www.marksandspencer.com/us/5...28138_color=Z0

We tried the others with thicker, tank-like, straps but they showed on some necklines. M&S washes and wears really well.

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

DD wears the Cat and Jack strappy tanks from Target. I think they are about $4-$5/tank. I don’t notice them showing on the neckline area.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The pima cotton camis from HA are SO soft and smooth and comfy and my girls love them. The fabric is substantial (not thin) which is good or bad depending on your preference. It's thick enough to provide some coverage for budding girls And thick enough to wear on its own if wanted.

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Is this for modesty or warmth? I feel like my 4 year old would love these in the winter (and I wear something similar most of the time) but she obviously doesn’t need it for modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    The pima cotton camis from HA are SO soft and smooth and comfy and my girls love them. The fabric is substantial (not thin) which is good or bad depending on your preference. It's thick enough to provide some coverage for budding girls And thick enough to wear on its own if wanted.
    This.

I pick up a ton or size up when I see a phenom sale - was one a couple weeks ago and got them for $4-5. Both DDs love them and wear them by themselves in the house.

We also have had ones from Mini Boden but didn't like them - straps stretched way out. Also have had Carters and are okay but girls prefer the skinny strap of the HA camis.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Another vote for Hanna camis — DGD1 really liked these for years until she (gasp!) started needing an actual bra.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD occasionally wears Carter's or Hanes brand. I like they are 100 percent cotton.
    K

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DD1 likes the 1/2 camis from Old Navy and the full length SO brand ones from Kohls. They have all held up decently to lots of wear and washing too!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My girls wore Hanna Andersson camis and loved them.

for Sandy Hook