Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    My undies arrived today. The hipsters fit well and seem pretty comfortable. The BTWN ones in size 15/16 fit about the same as the size smalls. Maybe a tiny bit bigger? In any case the size of all of them was fine. I think I'm going to return the BTWNs though. Partly because I like the hipster style better than the bikini/brief/shortie styles that they come in. But also the BTWNs were significantly thicker than the regular ones. The regulars were just slightly thicker than usual, but the BTWNs felt more like the training underwear my son wore when he was potty training. I don't know if that difference is due to it being the cheaper tween line, or due to the tween ones being cotton, but I think it's a big enough difference to change my opinion of them. I can definitely see myself wearing the regular ones on "just in case" days, but not the thicker tween ones.
    Oh wow, good to know since I wanted to order the BTWN ones for myself. Did the BTWN bikini fit like a normal bikini style? I have the Thinx cotton bikini and it's actually my favorite. It's not thicker than the Thinx hipster. Also, I wanted to let you know that the on sale hipster you got is the style with the old lace that they're trying to get rid of. That lace wasn't very durable and most people experienced rips in it (including myself). The current hipsters have a totally different lace that seems much more durable (I have 2 pairs).

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Oh wow, good to know since I wanted to order the BTWN ones for myself. Did the BTWN bikini fit like a normal bikini style? I have the Thinx cotton bikini and it's actually my favorite. It's not thicker than the Thinx hipster. Also, I wanted to let you know that the on sale hipster you got is the style with the old lace that they're trying to get rid of. That lace wasn't very durable and most people experienced rips in it (including myself). The current hipsters have a totally different lace that seems much more durable (I have 2 pairs).

Thanks, if I like these I will probably order more of the current hipsters.

I would say the bikini btwns fit like a normal style bikini. More like a Victoria’s Secret bikini in the back where it kind of cuts across the cheek a bit, rather than a Soma bikini which I think has more back side coverage. They feel like they would give me a wedgie, but I am very picky about underwear I prefer either full back coverage or thong, not in between, and not boy shorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    Thanks, if I like these I will probably order more of the current hipsters.

I would say the bikini btwns fit like a normal style bikini. More like a Victoria’s Secret bikini in the back where it kind of cuts across the cheek a bit, rather than a Soma bikini which I think has more back side coverage. They feel like they would give me a wedgie, but I am very picky about underwear I prefer either full back coverage or thong, not in between, and not boy shorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ok, maybe I'll skip them then. The Thinx sport version are more cheeky and I don't like that so didn't buy any more. I definitely prefer the back coverage of the Soma undies and the Thinx hipster and cotton bikini.

Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2