Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

It seems like you have quite a few right now, she is probably going to grow some more/change size so I wouldn't buy too many more.

My DD is 15 (sophomore), she loves the PINK bras (I know throw your daggers at me, I am aware how some of you feel about VS), but she buys them onsale, likes how they fit her 32DD figure. Personally for me, I buy all kinds of bras, I wasn't overly impressed with the Nordstrom bras I bought many years ago after a fitting, and I tend to buy a variety of bras that range in size depending on brand.

I'm not sure why, but in the last 3 days my Facebook feed has been flooded with about 5 different brands of bras being advertized, it's so strange, and I've never seen it like that, and I have not been searching lately for bras at all.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default When did your DD need a true cup sized bra, and where did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    It seems like you have quite a few right now, she is probably going to grow some more/change size so I wouldn't buy too many more.

My DD is 15 (sophomore), she loves the PINK bras (I know throw your daggers at me, I am aware how some of you feel about VS), but she buys them onsale, likes how they fit her 32DD figure. Personally for me, I buy all kinds of bras, I wasn't overly impressed with the Nordstrom bras I bought many years ago after a fitting, and I tend to buy a variety of bras that range in size depending on brand.

I'm not sure why, but in the last 3 days my Facebook feed has been flooded with about 5 different brands of bras being advertized, it's so strange, and I've never seen it like that, and I have not been searching lately for bras at all.
    We aren’t keeping everything I ordered, probably just 2. Yes I agree she will probably need another new size soon, thankfully the bras were $15.

She got 4 bralettes, but she will also wear those for volleyball so she will need one almost daily and they were $15 iirc. .

I looked online at Pink too, but no 28A or 30A and we have a Pink store in our local mall as well. I totally agree they have great specials. I bought a lot of bras in the late 90s to pre kids at VS. I should look there again for myself now that I know my correct bra size!

With the exception of my Natori feathers bras I haven’t had much luck with Nordstrom either. I love my Third Love bras (I only have 2), but they are pricey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 09-19-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Update #2: she ended up going with this one in the 32AA....a 30A might have fit a tiny bit better as with the 32AA it is on the tightest strap and band hook, but the cup fits perfectly and she is happy with it.

Real Happy Wireless bra (smallest size is a 32AA)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3