citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Anyone know what happened to Gymbofriends?

The site seems to be down for the last couple of days. Anyone else having the same issue?

for Sandy Hook

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    The site seems to be down for the last couple of days. Anyone else having the same issue?
    They're launching a new site. I guess it's not up and running yet? I got this email January 18th:

We have some exciting news about the Gymbofriends community to share with you. We are preparing to launch a new and improved version of Gymbofriends.com. We have been working on a complete redesign of the website that will dramatically improve your community experience.

On the evening of January 23, 2017, the current site will be disabled until the morning of January 24, 2017 while we complete the migration of all usernames, passwords, subscriptions, threads, posts, PMs, etc to the new platform. Don’t worry – everything will be as it is today, except with a new, fresh design and a majorly updated community experience including a ton of new, awesome features that we are sure you will love!

In addition to the new site launch we will also have new contests and prizes with more details to come soon. We are so excited we are able to do this as we love the Gymbofriends community and hope these changes will make the community experience that much better. We look forward to many more amazing years together. We are so thankful for all your love and support for the Gymbofriends community over the years.

Sincerely, Natalie & Troy AKA-Pinkbambi & Techie
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

I just checked and the new site is up and running.

The new site was back up last night.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thanks all! I think my browser kept pointing to the cached site, so I got error messages. I finally typed in the site address and was able to get to it.

for Sandy Hook

Anyone having problems getting on GF again?

Yes. There is a Gymbofriends page on Facebook and some are speculating that it’s a server issue (relating to the cost of the site) because it has gone down mid-month for at least the last three months. Last month, it was back up in a few days.

Thanks, IansMom