Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy111 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and get yourself a roomba on Black Friday. Best. Purchase. Ever.
    Yes, I bought one on Prime Day and it's been great! I run it every single day and it's bin is always full! And I don't even have a dog, just a cat.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My 1990's hoover I bought used for my first apartment when I was in college is the best dog hair vacuum we own. We have a Newfie. My electrolux is worthless, the Oreck was a joke. Borrowed a friends Dyson Pet Hair for a week to see how it worked- Laughable on Newf fur.

I have bought hand vacs for the stairs, we have a runner- I am tearing it out next weekend. I have burned through 2 bissell pet hair plus and a shark - the hand versions for the stairs. Best ones compared to consumer reports- Newf fur destroys them. I would love to be a test house for a vacuum company- I can make their "best" sucking vacuum turn into a joke in one pass. My house would make vacuum engineers cry and change careers.

For my stairs, I use this silicon brush and I do it by hand and it works 10million times better than any vacuum. For the area rugs I use my old hoover, and for my wood floors I use a broom and/ or a shop vac.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Yes, I bought one on Prime Day and it's been great! I run it every single day and it's bin is always full! And I don't even have a dog, just a cat.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Good to 'see' a fellow robotic vacuum lover, I think they're the best thing ever!
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I have a roomba but I still need my shark. Roomba is good on my tile but I think the shark does a better job on my rugs and carpeted bedrooms.
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Get yourself a Shark Lift AWay Professional. Got mine at Lowe’s after my SIL was raving about hers. I’m in love with this vacuum. Seriously. I’ve had it for a few months now and I actually love to vacuum because I love it that much. It works on carpet, tile, and hardwood equally as well. It pushes like a dream. The cord is super long. It comes with great attachments. The brush turns on and off easily for different surfaces. The wand feature is great. And I have a dog and I’m amazed and disgusted at how much dog hair this thing sucks up. My husband makes fun of me for how much love I have for this vacuum and it’s significantly cheaper that Dyson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2