Default How do you store seasonal throw pillows?

We have accumulated a year's worth of seasonal throw pillows, and stuffing them in the linen closet during their off seasons has led to a very disorganized linen closet! Has anyone tried storing them in Space Bags? I don't know if they will fluff back up if stored that way? Any other ideas for storing them where they are out of the way? Thanks!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I put them with the other seasonal decorations. But I don’t have a year’s worth of pillows that I change out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I use the same inserts year round so all I’m storing is the flat pillow covers.

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

With the rest of my holiday decor in the basement.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post

Yes, this. Several years ago, I started only buying covers and using the same 18” / 20” / 24” inserts year round and rotate through different rooms. In addition to simpler storage, it makes it easier to clean or dry clean the covers as needed. Now for the actual covers and stuff, I use shelves in the guest bedroom closet - we also store luggage in there while leaving a little rod space and hangers for guests to use.
    Last edited by Zukini; 09-15-2018 at 03:11 PM.
    DS 2014

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post

Me too. At the end of the season I wash the covers and store them with my holiday decor.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I wish we had just purchased new covers! The first pillows we bought must be unusual sizes because I couldn't find any covers for them on Amazon. We've accumulated most of the pillows from Home Goods, TJMaxx and Target, but I haven't found covers there. Most of the pillows have zippered covers so we could switch them out, if we had more covers. Where do you all find pillow covers?
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

We've gotten most of our covers from Crate and Barrel. They go on sale / clearance a few times a year as they cycle through colors and patterns. I find them an especially great value in the $20-25 range. I really like their linen and velvet ones - they’ve worn really well despite having been washed/dry cleaned, and jumped on daily by my little one.
    DS 2014

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyAllison View Post
    I wish we had just purchased new covers! The first pillows we bought must be unusual sizes because I couldn't find any covers for them on Amazon. We've accumulated most of the pillows from Home Goods, TJMaxx and Target, but I haven't found covers there. Most of the pillows have zippered covers so we could switch them out, if we had more covers. Where do you all find pillow covers?
    Ikea and H&M are my go tos for covers!

Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys