Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Best seamless /invisible underwear ??

I need some good recommendations. Cost is not an issue. I am rather OCD and cannot stand having any panty lines showing through a dress or pants. Dresses are the hardest. I’ve tried a few “seamless” underwear but some make it worse bc they dig in.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Soma Vanishing Edge. I wear the lace bikini style.
    https://www.soma.com/store/category/...ge/cat4200004/

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by essnce629; 09-20-2018 at 12:51 PM.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Same as PP, Soma vanishing edge.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I don’t like the silicone on my panties. I wear Natori bliss brief panties, or a thong under neath Spanx Power Shorts. If I am wearing pants I always wear a thong. I might wear a pair of panties with jeans, but no other pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Soma vanishing edge bikini microfiber with lace on sides, they aren't as low cut as on the model. I must have 25 pairs now. Totally invisible, even under white shorts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Another Soma vanishing edge fan. I like the ones with the lace sides too...I think the non-lace ones fit a bit different and cut in a bit more. The lace does not show through clothes. I prefer the hipster as I think they offer a bit more coverage than the bikini but far less than most store brand hipsters like Hanes.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

And another Soma vanishing edge fan!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

For the price ($4-5 a pair...occasionally less) I have been happy with Target's Gilligan & O'Malley laser cut undies. I wear their bikinis and hipsters (and the occasional thong) and have no problem with VPL. The only issue I have had is that after many repeated washes, some of the cotton linings of the crotch have come loose at the seams...but for the price...they are practically disposable.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thank you all!! I went to a Soma store yesterday and got some vanishing edge/vanishing tummy (they had a promotion of buy 3 get 2 free). i got one with lace (though lace ones are $$). i got mostly high-waisted ones except one bikini. can't wait to try them!

my problem may be different from most..i rarely have issue with VPL with pants (showing in the back), even really skinny/tight pants...i have a tiny skinny butt (lol). My main problem is with fitted dresses (for work) , and seeing the "muffin top" lines in the front and sides. i have a tummy pooch. this is why a thong doesn't help me at all here...the main thing i have is in the front and sides. i have a number of bikinis and they tend to dig in the front and you can kind of see outline of underwear in the front . DH claims it's not noticeable but it drives me batty. i have a bunch of Soma underwear (non-seamless) and i noticed that the high-waisted modern brief "granny panties" were actualyl BETTER for hiding panty lines than bikinis and others bc it helped hold the tummy in and the top line of the underwear was more in the waist and thus less visible.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 09-23-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Soma vanishing edge- I don’t like the lace ones

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast