Thread: Grocery App

Default Grocery App

I'm looking for a good grocery app, here's what I would like.

Prebuilt lists by category (produce, dairy, etc.) so I can just select items off a list.

Bonus would be a barcode scanner.

Extra bonus would be if it remembered my favorite items and made them easy to choose.

Shareable, so I can easily send to DH.

It seems like the apps I've looked at so far either didn't have a database or scanner so I'd have to type the whole thing in myself each time (currently I use a notepad for that). Or they didn't sort by categories (alphabetical seems pointless to me).

I'm sure the perfect app is out there and you ladies probably have it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    DS 05/09
    DD 12/12

I use an app called Shopper. I have all kinds of lists in there, not just my shopping list. My shopping list is arranged by aisle. I check off the items as I shop, but I don’t clear my cart, so all the items are still there to uncheck and put on my list the next time. It’s easy to sync your lists with other devices or with your DH, but I don’t do that. I just email or text him lists. I want sole control of the master list.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Does your go-to grocery store have an app? I use the Wegmans app now for it's list function. I like it because it has the actual aisle numbers products are on, no hunting around the store. I know Safeway has a list in it's app, but I've never used it because Safeway near me sucks.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

7pages is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I use an app called Groceries. You can make many lists. You DO have to add the items but it gets added little by little as you make your lists each week so it’s not bad. List can be shared, printed, emailed or texted as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mommy of 5!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Does your go-to grocery store have an app? I use the Wegmans app now for it's list function. I like it because it has the actual aisle numbers products are on, no hunting around the store. I know Safeway has a list in it's app, but I've never used it because Safeway near me sucks.
    This is what I was gonna suggest. Look into your grocery store app. I shop mainly at Wegmans with shoprite as my other option. Both stores have their own grocery apps in my phone and iPad. So I can scan items right out of my fridge and pantry into my list and it’s saved automatically until I’m ready to shop. It also remembers my most frequent purchases so it gets suggested to me to add in case I forgot. It’s also shareable to DH with email and password log in so he can add items and shop on few occasion he needs to run in. He loves the aisle location each product are under cuz he doesn’t remember where most stuff are in which aisles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14