Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by keh602 View Post
    You've gotten some great advice! I was going to suggest the clickable Sharpies, glow bracelets/necklaces, and gift cards. ...
    I'll stock up on glow necklaces - she loves making friends by sharing them at 4th of July, so it'll be a great thing to have on hand for parades.

I'll check the pricing for the light-up toys at the Outlet. Whenever we go, she's been especially fascinated by the ones that spin, so I was thinking one of those would be great.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    DH has a souvenir budget ... and his heart set on getting her R2D2 mouse ears.

But the gift card will make her feel so grown up! Good idea. I'll let him know.

I was given to understand that DH has taken care of the tickets, but I wasn't at all sure about fast passes. We may be waiting in line with the multitudes.
    Don’t do that! Get those ticket numbers and add them to the website. You don’t want to wait in line if you don’t have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Don’t do that! Get those ticket numbers and add them to the website. You don’t want to wait in line if you don’t have to! ...
    I can't. He has all the info and leaving it up to him (and if FastPass costs extra) means we're waiting in line. We'll make the best of it.
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

I can't. He has all the info and leaving it up to him (and if FastPass costs extra) means we're waiting in line. We'll make the best of it.
    Fast pass does not cost extra. If you don't use it, you are wasting money because you will be spending more time in line and probably miss some of the best rides.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

The tickets have numbers on them. You put those numbers on the website. You book 3 fast passes. It's free and easy. I wish there was some way you could appeal to him to not be stubborn about this!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    Fast pass does not cost extra. If you don't use it, you are wasting money because you will be spending more time in line and probably miss some of the best rides.
    This is so true. You’re spending a lot of money for the trip. You should take every advantage you can get to make the most of your time there.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    This is so true. You’re spending a lot of money for the trip. You should take every advantage you can get to make the most of your time there.
    I third this! We've had great experiences with fast passes and they definitely reduce line waiting crankiness and reduce the pressure to hit everything because you know your top rides are covered.

Fast passes do not cost any money. Since the park tickets are quite expensive as it is, it’s only a given and make sense you as a group take advantage of those FP!

Otherwise, lots of missed opportunities to ride the rides DD, you, and even DH want to ride on. It’s just so time efficient too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

When we went to Disney in the spring, we planned last minute (as in bought tickets two weeks before going)...I thought there’d be no point in even trying with FastPass, but I was wrong. Even if the top attractions are booked, it’s still worth using FastPass to save time on other rides you know you’ll want to ride. I was surprised how easy it was to book them and change them, and we were able to get FastPasses for most everything we wanted, except for the new Pandora rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    The tickets have numbers on them. You put those numbers on the website. You book 3 fast passes. It's free and easy. I wish there was some way you could appeal to him to not be stubborn about this!
    I do not have the ticket information, therefore I cannot book the FastPasses myself.

HOWEVER, he mentioned them this morning and we cannot book them until later this week. So, we need to guess which rides DD wants (I know she wants the Slinky Dog coaster and the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, but I'm not 100% about other stuff) and book our times for those.
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast