Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Big Kid Heavier Weight Fleece

Anyone love their fleece?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS wears the heavier weight North Face (I think it's the Denali), it's a tight fleece and very wind resistant, he wore it for most of the fall/early winter (except for the really cold weather) here in Central IL. Washes great, doesn't pill, I found mine at TJ Maxx in Glenview (love that store it's huge!) and have also bought them second hand off of Nextdoor.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    DS wears the heavier weight North Face (I think it's the Denali), it's a tight fleece and very wind resistant, he wore it for most of the fall/early winter (except for the really cold weather) here in Central IL. Washes great, doesn't pill, I found mine at TJ Maxx in Glenview (love that store it's huge!) and have also bought them second hand off of Nextdoor.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

ahisma is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We've had great luck with Patagonia and North Face. If I shop around I can find deals. I've also had luck with Patagonia's Worn Wear site and our neighborhood yard sale site.

This one is lightweight - but others pop up. It's a crazy pattern, but those are "in" here. https://wornwear.patagonia.com/shop/...by/65571/LGCB?