Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

You look amaaaaazing! Love your dress- so classy and elegant, and perfect for cooler weather! So pretty!
    Beautiful couple!

Great choice and fab photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Beautiful Latia!!! How was the yacht???
    We had a really good time! It was 3 floors with mingling, passed appetizers, a sit down buffet dinner, dancing, and cake. We met some really nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    You look great! And dh got a suit??
    Yes, he got fitted for a suit the weekend before and I picked it up for him 2 days before the party!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Also how do you find those waist cinchers comfortable or flattering? I bought a TLC brand (I think) one years ago and maybe I bought a size too small and it didn’t stay smooth and I felt like I could barely move. I have had much better luck with Spanx power panties that stop at mid thigh and go as high as just below my bust line.
    I guess I'm just used to them. I wear them every time I wear a nice dress. Since I'm a SAHM that's not that often though! So usually for Thanksgiving, Easter, DH's work Christmas parties, weddings, baby showers, etc. So just a few times a year for me. I actually like them because they make me sit and stand up straighter which feels better on my lower back. I was still able to dance fine and the Squeem one doesn't bunch or anything. But yes, after wearing it for 6 hours I was happy to take it off and it definitely leaves marks on your waist because it's so tight! I got my first one (a pull on one) when I had DS1 and wore it immediately postpartum. I've had the Squeem for several years now.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6