Default ISO travel booking website where I can peruse last minute fare deals to anywhere

I'm looking for a post in BBB which has this info, but can't find it - if you remember the name of this site, I'd appreciate it - thanks!

A little while back, someone posted that they were looking to do a last minute trip (maybe over winter vacation for this year) and would go anywhere warm and wanted suggestions... one poster instead suggested just searching and meandering around one particular booking website and finding good deals from their closest airport and just going to anywhere that has a good flight deal.

That sounds amazing, especially for me, a travel planner procrastinator...

I've looked around and the only possible website I think this might have been is Google Flights - using the Explore Destinations option... is this right?

Are there other sites that you would suggest this that are good and easy for just looking at good possible deals?

This may be a completely basic question... my tech savvy is spotty and I have great holes in my tech-y knowledge

Thanks.
    Last edited by magnoliaparadise; 11-09-2018 at 06:32 AM.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Pretty sure it was google flights.
    Skyscanner is another good one.
    Look at Southwest Vacations too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Pretty sure it was google flights.
    Skyscanner is another good one.
    Look at Southwest Vacations too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, good point. And I love Jet Blue so there's probably an email deal saver that goes out from that site.