lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Recommendations for a Blanket Online

I need a warm down alternative blanket (not comforter) for a queen sized bed before my Dad comes for Thanksgiving. I will not have time to shop in person, so it makes it hard to feel the quality. Amazon has a lot of low cost options, but the quality looks questionable. The Company Store has some that look fabulous, but they are really pricey. Any middle of the road recommendations? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Target! We just got the Egyptian Cotton Comfortloft Down Alternative - Blue Ridge Ridge Home Fashions as our winter comforter. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Costco or Garnet Hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMMommy is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My absolute favorite is the Vellux Plush Lux blanket. It is warm, cozy, washes well and stays soft with every wash. All my others (especially sherpa lined) lose their softness after washing. Not to be confused with other Vellux blankets--it's the Vellux Plush Lux that is the warmer one.

The queen size retails for about $60 to $80 at most places, but Costco.com has it on promo right now for $10 off of $49.99 for the queen. $39.99 for the queen size right now. It also comes in twin and king sizes,and also on promo. Costco warehouses don't sell it, just Costco.com. The promo is valid through Dec 6. When I have checked in the past, sizes and colors would sell out. They seem to have good selection right now.

https://www.costco.com/Vellux-Plush-...100096705.html
    Last edited by MMMommy; 11-11-2018 at 04:17 PM.