Honestly, we are traveling to Italy for DD's school tour--its a big deal, we even pulled DS out of school to go along for 2 weeks. I am ready to shoot them. They are tired, cranky, and ANXIOUS!!! and because I am the one doing all the planning, they are asking me questions every 5 minutes--what happens when we walk here in the airport? Do we go through customs, get our luggage, what is the next 5 seconds of this trip going to be like. aaarrrrrggggh. And nobody really slept on the way over. It is 1:30 in VENICE--I have wanted to see this place forever. What am I doing? Sitting in the flat while DH gets sandwiches for lunch because the children are dead and will not move. I am seriously considering leaving them in the apartment and walking ACROSS THE STREET to see a Basilica and an art museum. I cannot wait to drop DD off with her tour group so she can hang with her friends and we will see every other day or so. GAHHHHHHHHH

Breathe, tomorrow will be better, tomorrow will be better.......

And yes I know this is a first world problem and I should be grateful that I am here. But I think i will be more grateful once everybody else gets with the friggin program!!!!