♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Kohl's has the crappiest website

i only order from them once every couple years and EVERY TIME i have the most maddening problem ordering from the website.

today i tried to order 3 items and i got until THE VERY END when it came to "submit order" it said "one of your items has changed. please revise it and then resubmit order." WTF??

i had no idea what was wrong - all items showed in stock. so i basically had to manually delete each item one at a time , and then try to add it, to isolate the culprit. not only did i have to do it, but i didn't get all the items i wanted.

i don't know why anyone would want to regularly order at Kohl's - the webiste is absolutely *terrible*. the search and filtering is non-functional - i searched for boys tops for size 12 only, and then when i click on an entry in the list, 80% of the time it only shows up to size 7 available. So, it is totally useless.

i don't see how they keep customers at this rate.... this problem has going on for several years - it is the worst department store website i have ever encountered. i ordered about 4 years ago for a cousins' wedding (registry item) and i had similar issues - it saying an item was in stock but it really wasn't.

i think the only thing i like is the low prices (when things are on sale) and good selection of disney stuff...but other than that...the website is so frustrating and i don't know how they can go so long without making improvmeents.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I order from them quite often without any of the issues you had. I hope you get your order correctly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I order a little more often, but it totally frustrates me. If you don't shop fast enough, your cart will empty. That one gets me a lot. So I put in multiple orders so that I don't lose my cart!
    Kris

gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have the worst time ordering from Kohl's too! I find it mind-boggling that they can do business with such a clumsy website.
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

Pear is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hate kohl’s website as well. I put up with it every year because they had the skorts dd loved and never had them in the physical store in her size. Now that she has moved on to other styles, I avoid kohl’s online as much as I can.

I find the iPhone app not too bad to use if it helps anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I ran into this issue but with worse consequences. I had stuff and was ready to order and it took FOREVER to order with multiple errors. and at the end something was sold out ... even though it still was letting me re add it to my cart very frustrated, I just deleted it and hit purchase. Then I realized that the total seemed high..... looked for the confirmation email and did not get one I waited and waited and waited. then moved on to look back later. a few hrs later, I found the email and realized I got hit with shipping charges! My order had dropped to below $25. So I called and asked if I could modify the order nope. you only have 30min to change. So fine. Cancell. nope, cant do it now.

meanwhile, I didnt even GET the conformation for 30min (very convenient??!!)

I havent ordered from them in years and doubt I ever will again.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!