Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Use code 86570 for an additional 20% off. Make them $6.24 a piece!!! And I found that once you have 5 in your cart, each addition is at that sale price...so no need for multiples of 5.
    Ooo thanks! I need more too!

Regarding sizes I'd go by the size chart. I'm 5'7 and 145lbs and wear a small. I've gained weight since my hyperthyroidism diagnosis and according to the size chart (29" waist, 40" hips) I'm now a medium but the smalls still fit fine.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

I ended up getting 11 pairs for $66 shipped! I used code 24713 (found through Honey) which ended up being more off than the 86570 code. Pre-tax they were $5.53 each. I got free shipping though Shoprunner (which I apparently have!) and went through Mr. Rebates for an additional 1% cashback. Great deal!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I ended up getting 11 pairs for $66 shipped! I used code 24713 (found through Honey) which ended up being more off than the 86570 code. Pre-tax they were $5.53 each. I got free shipping though Shoprunner (which I apparently have!) and went through Mr. Rebates for an additional 1% cashback. Great deal!
    Awesome! I have shoprunner too, though I don't pay for it. I remember signing up for the free shoprunner trial many years ago during the xmas season (because they'd offer free ship for TRU) and somehow it never expired and never charged me.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Do the Soma undies have non-contrasting linings in the crotch? Sorry that sounds a bit crude but I detest a dark pair of undies with a light color lining.

Quote Originally Posted by bcafe View Post
    Do the Soma undies have non-contrasting linings in the crotch? Sorry that sounds a bit crude but I detest a dark pair of undies with a light color lining.
    All of the ones I have have linings that match the main color in the undies.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    All of the ones I have have linings that match the main color in the undies.
    Agreed. Mine (and I have had several dozen over the years) are color matched to the undies.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Awesome! I have shoprunner too, though I don't pay for it. I remember signing up for the free shoprunner trial many years ago during the xmas season (because they'd offer free ship for TRU) and somehow it never expired and never charged me.
    Yes, I remember signing up then too! Many years ago thanks to this board!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You may also be eligible for Amex Offers - $30 off $100.

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just ordered 8 pairs for $40.xx shipped. I am excited to try them!

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I was horribly disappointed in the last set of underwear I bought for Soma. The fabric is very different than my previous set ( I wait for the deals) Just a heads up.
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2