Default ISO Red Wool Blazer

My classic red wool blazer finally died. I need a new one. This should not be hard, right. wrong. I don't want a knit blazer--I have one of those. I want a red seasonless wool or gabardine, single/double button (not double breasted) cherry red blazer with a standard "wing" collar--e.g. not collarless. I found one on Pendleton--it got terrible reviews. I searched Nordstroms, Brooks Brothers, Talbots, and I have nothing. Does Banana Republic or Ann Taylor make wool blazers? I don't mind spending $up to $300 for a good, classic blazer. I just can't seem to find one. Any ideas??? Thanks!!!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Does it really have to be wool? Boden has some other options.
    Banana Republic https://bananarepublic.gap.com/brows...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Snuggle Buggles--I have a nice Boden red knit blazer. It doesn't look good with some tweed skirts I have or wool flannel skirts. That's why I want wool
    Mommy Mea--I saw that one. I am wondering if it would look ok with collared shirts vs. blouses. I like the look of a shirt collar spread over the blazer collar at the top. I guess that would be ok with the shawl collar blazer.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."