Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    here you go: FJHSEW4238TQW3FR
    expires 12/15
    Can this still be stacked with a free book code (e.g., can you get unlimited pages for the cost of shipping)?
    Last edited by Snow mom; 12-14-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    Can this still be stacked with a free book code (e.g., can you get unlimited pages for the cost of shipping)?
    Yes, because I used the Groupon code and got unlimited pages and just paid $8 for shipping/tax!

thanks to Daphnecita for the calendar code.

One more try now to see if anyone has a code that works on free pages or free lay-flat option! I finally finished up my book early this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by elbert View Post
    thanks to Daphnecita for the calendar code.

One more try now to see if anyone has a code that works on free pages or free lay-flat option! I finally finished up my book early this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    unlimited pages is posted above! I haven't seen any for lay-flat pages lately

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just finished my Shutterfly order for Christmas cards and had a 40% off code that I was mailed, which was the best I could find after checking online. However, on a whim I clicked to have the Honey chrome extension automatically check codes. I also noticed that if I increased the quantity of cards I was buying the price decreased from $1.26/card to $1.12/card. By adding 25 cards to my order and running Honey I was able to save another $54 vs just using the 40% code I had been mailed.

So...1) try increasing the quantity of cards ordered to see if the overall price decreases, and 2) run the Honey extension (first install the Honey Chrome extension, then run it).

ETA: I got codes for (4) free 8x8 photo books, PM me if anyone wants one! Adding that the codes only seem to work for new Shutterfly users so if you've purchased from them before it won't work. The fine print reads:

*Offer expires December 31, 2018 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Valid only on your first purchase from Shutterfly. Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other trim, paper and envelope options will incur extra fees. Not valid on other wedding suite cards, other sizes, other products, prepaid plans, cards sent using mailing services, prior purchases, orders placed for in-store pick up and orders made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
    Last edited by 3isEnough; 12-16-2018 at 11:11 PM.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    here you go: FJHSEW4238TQW3FR
    expires 12/15
    Thank you! I was able to get a 65 page 8x8 with layflat pages for shipping only. I also had a free book coupon and a free layflat page coupon that came in the shutterfly magazine.

How did you find that code? I have another book I need to make that will have a ton of pages. Just wondered so I can keep my eye out for codes when I finally get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Thank you! I was able to get a 65 page 8x8 with layflat pages for shipping only. I also had a free book coupon and a free layflat page coupon that came in the shutterfly magazine.

How did you find that code? I have another book I need to make that will have a ton of pages. Just wondered so I can keep my eye out for codes when I finally get it done.
    I am in a Shutterfly group on Facebook where they post things like that, but I also got that one in email.

I have a 50% off code, but does anyone have anything better for a calendar. I was way too late this year to use the free calendar code in November.
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by jamiechic View Post
    I have a 50% off code, but does anyone have anything better for a calendar. I was way too late this year to use the free calendar code in November.
    TIA
    pm'ing you - I have a freebie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4