Default Teach Me About Shopping at Justice (Sales? / Coupon?)

My girls are constantly nagging me to buy clothes from Justice. I walked into a local store once and was taken back by the "sticker" price. I know how to master the deals other stores like Kohl's, never paying even half price, but don't know anything about the coupons or sales at Justice.

Are there regular coupons? Any tips about sales? My girls are getting a Justice gift card and I want to make the most of their money.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My tip is to shop at an outlet! My DDs went to an outlet with my MIL and DD1 said the prices there were much better. She got a gift card for her birthday and is hoping to get back to the outlet to make the most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

TJ Maxx carries Justice brand!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

My DD wants a Squishmallow that is only carried there so I asked a friend the same question you have just last week. I haven’t actually shopped there yet but here are three savings opportunities.

Sign up for email and they send you a 15 % off total purchase code that is good for about 2 weeks after signing up.

I know they also do other coupons like 40% off one item in store because they sent me one of those a few days after signing up.

And if you sign up for Club Justice they send you at $5 off code plus you get free shipping for orders over $50. If you plan on shopping there a lot it may be worth it anyway because you get points for $ spent and when you reach 200 points you get $10.

I searched their deals for Black Friday 2017 and it looks like they did different deals each day of the week and mostly on clothing. For example today it is $10 leggings and 40% off dresses through 4:00 PM est.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ErinMC is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by babyonway View Post
    TJ Maxx carries Justice brand!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Yes this! I've found Justice clothes for DD at both Marshalls and TJ Maxx.
    Erin

DS1 2/04
    DS2 5/06
    DD 10/09

cntrymoon2 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Today is THE day to shop Justice online- 50% off everything and free shipping!

Sign up for their emails, they have forty percent off sales all the time (or use to, when my dd was into their clothes a few years ago).