Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mom2binsd is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The video definitely confirmed to me that at this look is great when you are tall, I mean her legs are to die for slim and long! Lots of cute ideas though and great inexpensive options, even to wear with skinny jeans too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

OK if this woman in the video is wearing them in an M, I should definitely size up! Found out there is a Spanx store in the mall I have to hit today so might try an M there, maybe in petite. They're sold out at Nordstrom, I'll have to wait to exchange but at least will know sizing.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So, I got a PM at Spanx, the length is better for me. Returned the regular S to Nordstrom and while I was in there was saying I wasn't sure about them. The sales associate was like - who cares just wear them and own it! And I was thinking yah I should!! Wore them with a tunic sweater and booties.

One friend said they were fancy and then made fun of me when I said they were Spanx ("What do YOU need to wear Spanx for??").

DH asked if they were lycra and was I going to the fetish club. Then last night he told me he has started seeing women around wearing them so they must be more common than he thought.

So, let's just say mixed reviews.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I ordered the spanx version and the Nordstrom version. I don't even think the spanx look like leather, they just look like shiny leggings to me. The Nordstrom pair definitely had more of a pleather look and didn't fit as well. I'm sticking with the spanx. I also ordered the petite which was a good idea as their still a bit long which surprised me as I am just a hair shy of 5'5''.

I like them but no way would I wear them without a shirt that covered my butt.

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have them, and I always gets compliments when I wear them. I am 5'4 and super curvy, so I definitely wear with a tunic. I think that they are elongating on me, and the tunic that I usually wear with them is long in back and front, but does have a faux "knot" on one side making it asymmetrical which helps lengthen the leg line a bit. I definitely sized up, and I wear them for evenings out, not really during the day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2