DD turns 11 in December. She is just about 5' tall at this point... and I think around 110 lbs. She wears my size shoes - women's 9. She can still fit into some Cat and Jack XL but only if it's meant to be flowy, like a tunic... the regular t-shirts are getting snug and short. Same for Old Navy XL... So do we go straight to women's at this point? Any other in-between options? I feel like women's will be challenging because the styles are older and the shirts tend to be cut wide at the neckline, which just looks odd on a tween... unless I'm just not looking hard enough.

She does seem to be preferring shorts, comfy pants, more athletic looking clothes vs. dresses and skirts these days.

We don't have a ton of shopping here, so I do a lot of it online. She is pretty much over HA, which makes me soooo sad because it's all so dang soft. Stores we do have locally - H&M (but I haven't been in there in years), Target, ON, Gap but only adults... gosh I can't think of much else. No big department stores. We may have a few small independent stores that I'm not familiar with.