Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    Thanks guys. I have a set of crutches (requires two hands) and a knee scooter (requires two hands) so anything I do with the tables has to be planned down to the last second.

I'm a little more mobile thanks to the knee scooter, but I'm not up to doing any serious decluttering.
    The funny thing about clutter is it’s happy to sit and wait. Take care of yourself!

Kindra178 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Do you have a shoe boot, also called running boot? My kid went to basketball practice with a broken foot, cast up to knee. He did recess and gym class too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    Do you have a shoe boot, also called running boot? My kid went to basketball practice with a broken foot, cast up to knee. He did recess and gym class too.
    I have some kind of a heavy and awkward boot, but truly could not put any weight on my ankle until this week. So far it's been only a couple of steps or a short step up/down into my house. It's the tip of my fibula, rather than the smaller metatarsals in the foot, so I'm not sure it's a comparable injury.

I do not have a cast.

Also, the knee scooter is really cool, but it's part of the reason I overdid it a bit on Saturday - took DD to a Girl Scout event at 9 in the morning, then we went to get smoothies at Wegmans, and finished up with an emergency lip balm run at Target, getting home around 3pm.
    Last edited by lizzywednesday; 12-05-2018 at 09:01 PM.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    The funny thing about clutter is it’s happy to sit and wait. Take care of yourself!
    Love this sentiment. OP, you deserve to be able to take care of yourself and heal. I truly hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    ... I truly hope you feel better soon!
    Thank you.

I actually do feel quite a bit better but have been overdoing things a little and my body is telling me so!
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    Thank you.

I actually do feel quite a bit better but have been overdoing things a little and my body is telling me so!
    Glad you’re feeling better but do try to pace yourself. I’ve had several friends who had knee scooters and they were all so glad to be somewhat mobile that they overdid at first. Take it easy!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    Glad you’re feeling better but do try to pace yourself. I’ve had several friends who had knee scooters and they were all so glad to be somewhat mobile that they overdid at first. Take it easy!
    Yeah, I didn't pay attention to my standing and did too much of that at my Scout meeting the other night ... and then mucked about at Costco on Saturday, so I had to spend Sunday in bed.

Today's better, but my ankle is very achy, so I definitely overdid it over the weekend!
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2