Thread: 225

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default 225

That is how many junk emails I just deleted! And that was just two days worth. I usually delete them several times a day, so they don't build up. If my email wasn't linked to so many other things, I would just change it. First world problem, I know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Baby Bargains mobile app
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I hear you!! I’ve been deleting emails constantly this past week!

khm is online now Ruby level (4000+ posts)

It is maddening! I sat down one night while we had a movie playing and sorted and unsubscribed from the legit senders' specials and newsletters. (I appreciate gmail for this, they are mainly in their own tab at least.)

There used to be an app or website where you could sign up to unsubscribe semi-automatically, but I think they ended up getting in trouble for selling your info or something icky. So, I just manually eyeballed and hit a bunch of unsubs.

I typically use a secondary account for purchases that are more of a one-off, but a few vendors I do prefer in my main email account. I regret that when they get overly happy with the newsletters or deal emails, etc. They are extra send happy this time of year for sure!

JBaxter is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I move them all to junk generally
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions