Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
    I ordered two in size S, black and blue. The black one is so tight in the arms I can barely get it on, so that's being returned. The blue is roomy and comfortable (although holy wrinkles, Batman!) so I'll keep that one. I think the sizing must just be very inconsistent.
    I also bought the black and blue in a small. The black is definitely smaller than the blue. I can make it work but I would have preferred it be a little bigger. Not sure if I like it enough to keep it. The blue is not as tight and a little longer but I’m not sure I really want the blue. Eh. I may be returning them both. DD said she might want one but she is a medium and now they are totally out of stock.

i have a tan BD circle cardigan and it is definitely bigger than both of these imo.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

I got the black in medium and it's going back. It's tight in the arms and shorter than I expected. Also, not that impressed with the fabric but who knows, maybe it would wash up nice? DD who is 10 tried it on (she is maybe 54"?) and it was certainly too big for her. She liked how soft it was and tried to run off with it.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    I read this yesterday and was concerned since I had a black small on the way. However, I tried it on last night and it fits perfectly! For reference, I'm 5'3" and 112lbs. I love the sweater and am so happy everyone posted about it since I never would have stumbled upon it myself.
    You must have very thin arms ( I think mine are average?) or perhaps yours was sewn differently. There is a very noticeable sizing difference in the arms only from the blue to the black. The black sweater arms remind me of Chinese handcuffs! Not sure what I will do, but I know my sister won't want the tight armed sweater I ordered her so boo.
    K

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    You must have very thin arms ( I think mine are average?) or perhaps yours was sewn differently. There is a very noticeable sizing difference in the arms only from the blue to the black. The black sweater arms remind me of Chinese handcuffs! Not sure what I will do, but I know my sister won't want the tight armed sweater I ordered her so boo.
    The weird thing is I don’t have thin arms at all - they’re just very average. It sounds like the small is larger than the medium, at least in the arms. Very strange!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

It’s official that all three colors fit very differently. I am keeping all the larges but they are all completely different in fit! I’m guessing that it’s not coming back since the link is totally gone from the website?

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If anyone sees this back in stock PLEASE let me know! I gave the only one that fit to my sister. Glad for her to have, but I could really use one.
    K

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Our store had a ton of black ones. Is that the one with the thin arms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KpbS View Post
    If anyone sees this back in stock PLEASE let me know! I gave the only one that fit to my sister. Glad for her to have, but I could really use one.
    My Costco had a huge table of them. They didn't get them in store until right before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Our store had a ton of black ones. Is that the one with the thin arms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a black small with extremely thin arms.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4