Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Moneypenny is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I got my sweaters and have opened one. Somewhat on the fence, I need to try them on with different outfits. I feel they run somewhat small. I ordered a Medium and the arms are very tight. The length is a little shorter than pictured in the photo. They are definitely thinner than the name brand, although I'm guessing them will fluff up a little because they were very tightly folded up in the package. The material definitely feels very nice and the fabric does look similar. If large comes back in stock, I might try to exchange. I think this has great potential if the fit is good for you, and I definitely say to size up.
    I ordered two in size S, black and blue. The black one is so tight in the arms I can barely get it on, so that's being returned. The blue is roomy and comfortable (although holy wrinkles, Batman!) so I'll keep that one. I think the sizing must just be very inconsistent.
    Moneypenny
    DD is 19!

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Shows all sizes back in stock now. I just ordered black and blue in a small. I have a tan BD circle cardigan already so I’ll see how they compare. I really don’t need another cardigan especially black but I couldn’t pass up that price.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    Shows all sizes back in stock now. I just ordered black and blue in a small. I have a tan BD circle cardigan already so I’ll see how they compare. I really don’t need another cardigan especially black but I couldn’t pass up that price.
    Thanks for letting me know! I am grabbing them in large. I wish you didn't have to open them to check size, but they are packaged with a ribbon all folded up. Which looks cute, but I'm really wondering what will be best if the sizes are inconsistent. I know they return everything but I hate to mess them up!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

They seem to be restocked in all sizes!

athompson is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for posting! I ordered three mediums and you all are right, the sizing is all over the place.
    Black medium fits my 4 ' 10"10-year old
    Blue medium fits my 5 ' 2" 12-year-old
    Beige medium fits my 5' 9" 14-year-old
    So, the girls all have new sweaters and I am back to the drawing board:-)

Quote Originally Posted by athompson View Post
    Thanks for posting! I ordered three mediums and you all are right, the sizing is all over the place.
    Lol this is funny! All three girls got lucky! So what size are you getting for yourself and in what color?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Haha! So funny! DH always hounds on me for returning too much stuff but how can one not when there's so much sizing inconsistency?
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I just saw these at the Seattle 4th Ave store if someone in in the area is looking for them.

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I read this yesterday and was concerned since I had a black small on the way. However, I tried it on last night and it fits perfectly! For reference, I'm 5'3" and 112lbs. I love the sweater and am so happy everyone posted about it since I never would have stumbled upon it myself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast