Thread: Uggs question

Default Uggs question

I finally bought a pair and I'm so disappointed. I bought my usual size and they were so tight there was no way I could wear them. I went half a size up and now it feels way too loose in the heel area. I walk almost out of them. Am I just out of luck or is this normal with Uggs?

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought my first pair about a year ago and found them too tight. Ordered up a size and decided to keep that pair because I was unsure if another up size (2 above my normal) would be too big. Now I hardly wear them because they’re a tad snug with socks and not very comfortable. Mine were a slipper style so I think they only had whole sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like for the money I paid, they should fit like a dream.

I’m about to send back a pair of slippers I ordered for myself and was incredibly excited to use. They were uncomfortable, not at all cushy, and I could barely walk in them. What a disappointment! It made me wonder about their shoes/boots, because it’s kind of hard to mess up a slipper that badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Which style? Are you wearing them with socks? The shearling boots were made to be worn sockless, so maybe the smaller size will work without socks? I also find the suede stretches a bit. I did just buy a pair of Ugg clogs and they were way too snug, so I sent them back. I have at least 7 pairs of Uggs, from flats to low boots to knee-high boots to wedge sandals, and in general, they fit me well.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

For the price of them they should massage your feet and give you a pedicure. I have never understood the allure of them. Was given a pair once and did not find them that comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Uggs question

I have a pair of Bear Paw boots that I love. I have had them for 6 years and they are still comfortable. They are tight at first but loosen up over time. I have the basic style. I got them at Nordstrom Rack for $30.

I also thought my Ugg slippers were too tight at first but they loosened up. I much prefer the Clugette Ugg slippers (I had a pair for about 10 years) to the thin sole ones I have now, but Dh bought me the thin sole ones and they work fine for inside the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 12-13-2018 at 07:54 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I ended up returning and buying the Koolaburra by Uggs boots at Kohls. I tried them on and my regular size fit perfectly. They are not waterproof but were cute and comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
    I ended up returning and buying the Koolaburra by Uggs boots at Kohls. I tried them on and my regular size fit perfectly. They are not waterproof but were cute and comfy.
    There is stuff you can buy to spray them and make them waterproof.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019