Default HBB - can’t decide!

Hi all! I haven’t been in here since DS was wee (5+years ago!). He’s now almost 7 and we’re moving from a Britax Frontier (we had to dispose of it, otherwise would have kept him in it) to a high back booster. I’m torn between the Graco Turbobooster, Monterey XT, Nuna Aace and Chicco Kidfit. Anyone have experience with any of these? Thanks for any tips!
    Last edited by heppygirl; 11-28-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We have the Turbobooster and I'm happy with it. DD says it's her favorite of her boosters (I forget the other one we have but it's not one of the ones you listed). It's simple and easy to use. It took some getting used to the much more lightweight and flexible design of a booster after having DD in a harnessed seat for so long, but we've been happy with it.
    Lizi

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

DD loves her Chicco Kidfit. She says it’s much more comfortable than the Graco in DH’s car. I really like tang her chicco is latched into place so it doesn’t slide around in the seat. When she isn’t in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

At almost 7 years old I'd probably skip the Turbobooster, especially if your DS is tall. We had one for our carpool boy and DS1 was too tall for it at 8 years old. My DS1 went from the Frontier to the Monterey and DS2 went from the Frontier to the Britax Parkway. Both had a ton more growing room and both my kids passed the 5 Step Test before outgrowing either by height.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    At almost 7 years old I'd probably skip the Turbobooster, especially if your DS is tall. We had one for our carpool boy and DS1 was too tall for it at 8 years old. My DS1 went from the Frontier to the Monterey and DS2 went from the Frontier to the Britax Parkway. Both had a ton more growing room and both my kids passed the 5 Step Test before outgrowing either by height.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    We have the Parkway for our HBB and really like them.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011