Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    I had ordered Mastermind on 12/13 at $14.99, does Target do price adjustments? I opened it yesterday and we played so I can't return and rebuy
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

  2. #12
    jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I had ordered Mastermind on 12/13 at $14.99, does Target do price adjustments? I opened it yesterday and we played so I can't return and rebuy
    Normally they price adjust for 2 weeks. Not sure about holiday time, though. Your other option is to buy it again and return the new one with the old receipt.

  3. #13
    Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenstring95 View Post
    Normally they price adjust for 2 weeks. Not sure about holiday time, though. Your other option is to buy it again and return the new one with the old receipt.
    Thank you!! I'm going to do that.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

  4. #14
    zukeypur is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,659

    Default

    Thanks! I already have an expansion pack for exploding kittens for one stocking, but I needed two more games.

  5. #15
    Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    LI, New York
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    FYI I ended up doing a chat on Target site and they did a price adjustment without hesitation. Just now I was surprised to see a $5 GC from Target in my email with apologies.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Thank you! I was literally just looking for Mastermind earlier this week!

  7. #17
    jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    FYI I ended up doing a chat on Target site and they did a price adjustment without hesitation. Just now I was surprised to see a $5 GC from Target in my email with apologies.
    What great customer service!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •