Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thank you!!

Awesome, thanks! I'm getting Mastermind. We already have Kanoodle, I highly recommend it.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I got Kanoodle for my kids' stockings based on past recommendations here, excited for them to try it!

Just a note, I was just at Target and Mastermind is $13 in store so this is only online.
    DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thank you! And looks like there’s a cartwheel for 20% off if you do order pick up so Mastermind goes down to $6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by umsh View Post
    Thank you! And looks like there’s a cartwheel for 20% off if you do order pick up so Mastermind goes down to $6!

This is awesome--I had no idea you could now apply cartwheel offers when ordering online for store pickup.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by umsh View Post

I didn’t think you could use cartwheel on pickup orders? How goes that work since you’ve already paid online?

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    I didn’t think you could use cartwheel on pickup orders? How goes that work since you’ve already paid online?
    It turns out that if you shop on the target app (which now includes cartwheel) the cartwheel offers show up on the eligible items. You can just apply them there as long as you select store pickup and you are charged the online price less the cartwheel offer. Cartwheel offers don't apply if you choose shipping. I just learned this when PP mentioned the cartwheel offer and I googled to understand what she meant. I thought maybe it was a cartwheel offer especially for store pickup but it turns out it's a change in policy and how cartwheel works.
    Last edited by Snow mom; 12-19-2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Correcting my nonsense
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    It turns out that if you shop on the cartwheel app (which now includes cartwheel) the cartwheel offers show up on the eligible items. You can just apply them there as long as you select store pickup and you are charged the online price less the cartwheel offer. Cartwheel offers don't apply if you choose shipping. I just learned this when PP mentioned the cartwheel offer and I googled to understand what she meant. I thought maybe it was a cartwheel offer especially for store pickup but it turns out it's a change in policy and how cartwheel works.
    This is amazing!! Thank you!

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    This is amazing!! Thank you!
    Yes it has been sooo helpful for me in the last few months...I used to go into the store to buy the items but it’s way easier to send DH to just pick up an order on his way home. Cartwheel applies to drive up orders now too but I haven’t tried drive up yet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast