Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    Miss: Catan. We opened it up to learn how to play, watched YouTube videos, set up the board and then found all the buildings and roads and robber piece missing. Turns out a lot of recent reviews on Amazon have similar problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What a bummer! I wonder if customer service would help. My kids have played several times since Christmas morning and are loving it:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hits for DD (9): electric scooter, 3D Doodler, bath bomb kit, Crazy Aaron’s putty making kit, Costco art set

Hits for DS (11): Garmin Vívosport, Gaming headset, pro controller for Switch, mini Ripstick, DropMix music game

No misses yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    Crazy Aaron’s putty making kit
    I forgot about this, it was a big hit with DD. She had mentioned it once and I got it because it was on sale at the Girl Scout Shop. I had no idea that it was a big want on her list, glad I got it!

Update on the AG Melody's recording studio: DDs have been playing with it a lot once the excitement of the Switch wore off a bit. It's really well designed, and you can record yourself singing. They've been singing "This Little Light of Mine" and "Lift Every Voice and Sing" along with Melody.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    ... We got the Splatoon game for the switch. Turns out now the whole game is played online and it costs a yearly $35 subscription to play after already paying $60 for the game. ...
    Oh wow, I had no idea and this had been on DD's wish list ... but then I removed it when it was harder to find. (Add that to the fact that DH and I are not crazy about having her play online games because she's so naive and immature, so it's probably for the best.)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3