Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by jamiechic View Post
    Yes, the hidden non-Christmas items have been crazy this year! I found three of the digital photo frames on the shelf today mixed in with the regular priced ones. They will be great gifts at a bargain price. I was looking for a basket on hidden clearance that was showing in stock, but I was unable to locate.
    How do you find out about the hidden stuff? And maybe I don't want to know, it would just give me more reasons to go there that I don't need!
    -Sara

DD 4/06
    DS 3/09

Quote Originally Posted by iowavb View Post
    How do you find out about the hidden stuff? And maybe I don't want to know, it would just give me more reasons to go there that I don't need!
    My store had some non-Christmas stuff in the Christmas area clearance. I started looking for similar items in that section -- home, decor, etc -- and scanned on my Target app. Found lots of things that weren't really Christmas items that were marked off 90%. It's a hunt, but kind of fun

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Does anyone know if Bed Bath & Beyond goes to 90% off? Most holiday items were 70% at my local store, but wondering if they go lower

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hello I did well today ago old navy. They have 30 off clearance. I bought slip on sneakers for my boys for a little over one dollar. Also black nice sandles for my son for .33 cents. Had to look around. Could have done better if I was alone. Happy hunting.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just placed a large order online for Old Navy, which is an extra 40% off clearance with code SURPRISE, I think it ends today. There is also a 20% off most other items. Got a few things for each of us, though I'm sure some of it will go back, as ON sizing is always hit or miss.

I was at Walgreens today and they were 70% off. I don't go often, so I don't know how long it has been at 70%. I picked up some chocolate (as my kids don't care if the Hershey kiss in their lunch box is green and red) and a hairbrush that were considered Christmas. They had lots of wrapping paper, candy, and gifts.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My CVS had 90 percent off wrapping paper etc. and 75 % off of food for Christmas. Hallmark paper was included.

Walgreens is now at 90% off for gift wrapping supplies.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    My CVS had 90 percent off wrapping paper etc. and 75 % off of food for Christmas. Hallmark paper was included.
    Thank you!! I went to my local store and cleared them out of gift card boxes. I won’t pay $3 per box but $0.30 for three is perfect!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by IansMom View Post
    Walgreens is now at 90% off for gift wrapping supplies.

My local store was cleaned out on Thursday. I’ll swing by tomorrow just to see what’s left.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4