Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default After Christmas finds?

HomeGoods had 50% off all Christmas, which included red table cloths and adorable flannel sheets with dinosaurs wearing Santa hats.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for starting. Walmart has 50 off. Great prices on boxes, wrapping paper, Ribbons etc.
    michaels has Christmas stuff 70 percent off. Prices are high to begin with on most things. But the stocking stuffers are a great find.

Thank you for posting this! We need to go pick up some outdoor Christmas lights today or tomorrow. Target had them 30% off on Christmas Eve, anybody know if it has dropped to 50% yet?
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by MommyAllison View Post
    Thank you for posting this! We need to go pick up some outdoor Christmas lights today or tomorrow. Target had them 30% off on Christmas Eve, anybody know if it has dropped to 50% yet?
    Ours is 50% everything except food/candy at 30%.

I’m looking for an 8-10’ tree, but can’t find anything better than 50% yet.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'll be headed to Target and Old Navy tomorrow, will report back with any good finds!

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I went to two different Targets this afternoon, and there was not much of anything left. A fair amount of candy, but that was about it.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

At 4pm our target had not one roll of wrapping paper, but it was only 30% off, lots of everything else though.

Miejer had a lot left, and they are 50% off.

Target return was easy, nobody was in line.

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I hit Old Navy first thing yesterday. Boys' Go Dry shorts with pockets $4 per pair, plus Go Dry mesh pants $10 per pair. I had certificates from my ON card and after an additional 30% off for clearance items, ended up with 15 items for just under $80, including tax. Plus I got $30 of Supercash for February, because I am confident that The Biscuit will have destroyed some more pants by then.

Also, if you are looking for office clothes, Macy's has some super good deals on their house brands and Tahari/Kasper/Le Suit/Calvin Klein, plus an additional 15% off many items with code JOY, 6% cash back with eBates, and f/s over $49. I will be placing an order tonight because I need two new suits for work and a few new tops for spring/summer.
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I went to two different Targets this afternoon, and there was not much of anything left. A fair amount of candy, but that was about it.
    Same. My target gets picked over on day 1. What is the deal with people who scoop up wrapping paper at TARGET when it's only 30-50% off?! Target has AWFUL wrapping paper - thin and see through, just awful for most of it. I only buy if it hits 90%. I'd rather buy full price at costco next year than pay 50% for crappy target paper. lol! Will hit a few more later in the week to see what's left.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 12-27-2018 at 11:32 PM.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Went to ON yesterday, oh my the lines! And I'm pretty certain that the girl at check out was brand new, as it took her about 25 minutes to process my online return, exchange a few items, and ring out new items. Thankfully my kids were being super patient! I was actually disappointed in their after Christmas clearance, there did not seem to be the same amount of great deals that I've gotten there past years. Then I went to one of my Targets. Most Christmas stuff was 50% off so I picked up some lights, a tree stand, and outdoor extension cords and light clips to use next year. They also had a ton of ugly Christmas sweaters but I couldn't talk my kids into any of them. DD2 picked out a cute Christmas tee to wear next year. They had gift sets of Love Beauty and Planet hair/body stuff 50% off, so I got some shampoo and bath wash to try. And the holiday scents of EOS. That's about it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast