Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I hit Old Navy first thing yesterday. Boys' Go Dry shorts with pockets $4 per pair, plus Go Dry mesh pants $10 per pair. I had certificates from my ON card and after an additional 30% off for clearance items, ended up with 15 items for just under $80, including tax. Plus I got $30 of Supercash for February, because I am confident that The Biscuit will have destroyed some more pants by then.

Also, if you are looking for office clothes, Macy's has some super good deals on their house brands and Tahari/Kasper/Le Suit/Calvin Klein, plus an additional 15% off many items with code JOY, 6% cash back with eBates, and f/s over $49. I will be placing an order tonight because I need two new suits for work and a few new tops for spring/summer.
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I went to two different Targets this afternoon, and there was not much of anything left. A fair amount of candy, but that was about it.
    Same. My target gets picked over on day 1. What is the deal with people who scoop up wrapping paper at TARGET when it's only 30-50% off?! Target has AWFUL wrapping paper - thin and see through, just awful for most of it. I only buy if it hits 90%. I'd rather buy full price at costco next year than pay 50% for crappy target paper. lol! Will hit a few more later in the week to see what's left.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 12-27-2018 at 11:32 PM.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Went to ON yesterday, oh my the lines! And I'm pretty certain that the girl at check out was brand new, as it took her about 25 minutes to process my online return, exchange a few items, and ring out new items. Thankfully my kids were being super patient! I was actually disappointed in their after Christmas clearance, there did not seem to be the same amount of great deals that I've gotten there past years. Then I went to one of my Targets. Most Christmas stuff was 50% off so I picked up some lights, a tree stand, and outdoor extension cords and light clips to use next year. They also had a ton of ugly Christmas sweaters but I couldn't talk my kids into any of them. DD2 picked out a cute Christmas tee to wear next year. They had gift sets of Love Beauty and Planet hair/body stuff 50% off, so I got some shampoo and bath wash to try. And the holiday scents of EOS. That's about it.

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My target had 70% off Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    My target had 70% off Christmas.
    Ours was still 50%, but food/candy was bumped up to 50%

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    Same. My target gets picked over on day 1. What is the deal with people who scoop up wrapping paper at TARGET when it's only 30-50% off?! Target has AWFUL wrapping paper - thin and see through, just awful for most of it. I only buy if it hits 90%. I'd rather buy full price at costco next year than pay 50% for crappy target paper. lol! Will hit a few more later in the week to see what's left.
    Agreed! I will NEVER buy Target wrapping paper again. It really does suck!!!

I bought several 3 packs of Hallmark wrapping paper on Amazon last year and it has been wonderful! Super thick AND reversible! I don't know how much it costs in the Hallmark store usually, but $3 a roll seemed like an awesome deal to me!
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8G0BTV/
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post

I bought several 3 packs of Hallmark wrapping paper on Amazon last year and it has been wonderful! Super thick AND reversible! I don't know how much it costs in the Hallmark store usually, but $3 a roll seemed like an awesome deal to me!
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8G0BTV/

I always hit up Hallmark on December 26th to get my wrapping paper for next Christmas. It is 50% off.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

I don’t mind Target wrapping paper too much. I do lean towards the metallic paper, though, and I think that’s a little thicker than the regular paper. I don’t have that much trouble with it. I’ve looked at the Costco rolls, but honestly we wrap between 15 and 20 gifts at Christmas. The Costco rolls are so big, I could still easily be using it 10 years from now. Lol

We have three Targets in my city. The one closest to my office was picked over a week before Christmas. Everything was marked 30% off, and I couldn’t believe it when I went to grab a gift bag. I couldn’t even find them.The whole section was cleared.

I went to the one closest to my house today, and it still had a fair amount of items. Some rolls of wrapping paper, some lights, a few ornaments. About what you would expect four days after Christmas. Then tonight after dinner, we stopped in the one that’s about 20 minutes away. It is still full. Like, two or three weeks before Christmas full. Tons of wrapping paper and bows, lots of boxes of ornaments, a bunch of stockings, boxes of gift boxes and tissue paper. It was interesting to see how different they all look. Everything was still 50% off today, so I have a feeling it will go 70% tomorrow. I’m tempted to go back to the one that’s 20 minutes away.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I found these super cool Christmas trees at 50% off.

Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    I found these super cool Christmas trees at 50% off.

Where did you find these?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast