Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    Where did you find these?

Target

https://www.target.com/p/9-large-cer...3/-/A-53733486

There is a 4.5 inch, 7 inch, and 9 inch.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Any stores have candle deals? Looking for some lightly scented candles to burn during the winter months. Yankee Candle is a bit of a hike for me, so looking for other options...

My target went 90% off today and I found a few great deals. I found a Hearth and Hand Soup Tureen for $3.69 and a few blue vases for $2.49 and .99. Also some outdoor rugs for $1.19.

Lots of lights left, but otherwise picked over.

I follow All Things Target on Facebook, and I’m always surprised by the size of some of the hauls. I get that you saved $800 or whatever, but wait exactly are you doing with all this stuff? Lol

I finally learned my lesson two years ago during the summer seasonal clearance. I bought a whole bunch of stuff at 70% off that’s just sitting in my garage. Now before I buy it, I have to have an actual idea of the use or place for it to go. I got that tip from somebody on here and it’s really resonated with me.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    I follow All Things Target on Facebook, and I’m always surprised by the size of some of the hauls. I get that you saved $800 or whatever, but wait exactly are you doing with all this stuff? Lol

I finally learned my lesson two years ago during the summer seasonal clearance. I bought a whole bunch of stuff at 70% off that’s just sitting in my garage. Now before I buy it, I have to have an actual idea of the use or place for it to go. I got that tip from somebody on here and it’s really resonated with me.
    I had planned to be at Target at 8:00 because I had a feeling they would go 90% today. I donated wrapping supplies to a nonprofit last year but they’ve changed their set up and no longer need supplies so I stayed home. I have plenty of supplies for us and I knew if I went I would come home with bags of stuff we don’t really need. I sure was tempted though...

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I had hoped to get more lights but I didn't get there until today and they are gone. Some things were 70%, but a lot was still 59%. I was surprised.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Kris

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post

Thank you for making me feel better about not getting out there yesterday...I enjoy the thrill of the hunt but it’s true, there’s no point in adding to our collection of “stuff” unless there’s a specific purpose for every item.

My Target did have many of their baby items clearanced to 50% and 70%, which definitely has a purpose if you have a baby to buy for . It’s the sets of onesies and footed sleepers in the baby aisles, not with the rest of the clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Any stores have candle deals? Looking for some lightly scented candles to burn during the winter months. Yankee Candle is a bit of a hike for me, so looking for other options...
    Target has Meyers (pine and peppermint scents) and glade holiday scents as part of their 90% off if you can find them. Too much scent for me but I've seen bunches in my trips.

I have gotten a ton a Target. PJs for next year for 99c and $1.69 (Harry potter snug fit ones!). Digital photo frames for gifts next year at 90% off. Throw pillows that aren't christmas-y and actually match my decor. Lots of the Magnolia decorative stuff that's not holiday themed at all, serving trays, etc. I also bought some lights to replace some that are dying and a few cute cookie jars for teacher gifts (the Magnolia line, not at all holiday themed). There's been a ton of hidden stuff this year and I've gone out a few too many times.... Still I've passed up a TON that I knew was hidden clearance because I just didn't have a need or space for it. THere's a definite thrill of the chase aspect though! I always go looking for kleenex and usually that's about al I find. THis year I went for Kleenex and found everything BUT kleenex! lol

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    Target has Meyers (pine and peppermint scents) and glade holiday scents as part of their 90% off if you can find them. Too much scent for me but I've seen bunches in my trips.

I have gotten a ton a Target. PJs for next year for 99c and $1.69 (Harry potter snug fit ones!). Digital photo frames for gifts next year at 90% off. Throw pillows that aren't christmas-y and actually match my decor. Lots of the Magnolia decorative stuff that's not holiday themed at all, serving trays, etc. I also bought some lights to replace some that are dying and a few cute cookie jars for teacher gifts (the Magnolia line, not at all holiday themed). There's been a ton of hidden stuff this year and I've gone out a few too many times.... Still I've passed up a TON that I knew was hidden clearance because I just didn't have a need or space for it. THere's a definite thrill of the chase aspect though! I always go looking for kleenex and usually that's about al I find. THis year I went for Kleenex and found everything BUT kleenex! lol

Yes, the hidden non-Christmas items have been crazy this year! I found three of the digital photo frames on the shelf today mixed in with the regular priced ones. They will be great gifts at a bargain price. I was looking for a basket on hidden clearance that was showing in stock, but I was unable to locate.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hallmark was 75% off today for Christmas. Tons of ornaments and wrapping paper left. Lots of non Christmas items on sale too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast