Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have tried both fitness blender and the nike training club app and prefer the app. But it could be based on how I workout. I workout at 6 am in my bedroom so I don't wake anyone else up. The app is so concise and bullet proof and I like that the training is very no-nonsense. There is no conversation or filler. It is all just exercises using a timer that both has a beep and a bar that goes across my phone. I feel like not only are the workouts very good but the structure just WORKS on a phone.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I have tried both fitness blender and the nike training club app and prefer the app. But it could be based on how I workout. I workout at 6 am in my bedroom so I don't wake anyone else up. The app is so concise and bullet proof and I like that the training is very no-nonsense. There is no conversation or filler. It is all just exercises using a timer that both has a beep and a bar that goes across my phone. I feel like not only are the workouts very good but the structure just WORKS on a phone.
    I’m really glad you tried it. My teen and I use it daily. It’s just so easy to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Yep, I know I recommended the Nike training app. It’s great!

I used this for the first time yesterday. 15 minute basic class and I am super sore today. Yikes!!

Thanks for the rev.ithink it’s going to work well for me!

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Glad you found what works for you. I like the variety of the fitness blender workouts as I get bored easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I remember now. I tried Fitness Blender before. I tried it again this AM. Maybe if I could do it on a screen other than my phone it could be ok but I need **music**! All I could listen to through my phone with earphones was the instructor’s heavy breathing. I liked the routine but I quit because it was too boring without music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2