Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Touring Plans can give some wacky advice for Universal. All the ones I have seen (I read other boards) have been pretty illogical. If you have express passes, you really don't need a plan at all. If you don't have EPs, you might want to cross-check their advice somewhere.

You'll need a locker for a number of rides. I don't think they're that bad but I know pp traveled over Christmas- I'm sure they were horrible then since the crowds were nuts!
    That's true! And even that micro crosby will need to be stowed in a locker. They don't let you take anything on.

As for the signs, yes some of the locker locales had signs about time limits. But the signage at the HP ride actually had language about a max fee per day. The staff even indicated to BIL, that yes, the sign indicates $X for up to 4 hrs, max $$ for all day makes it read as though you can leave your bag all day or at least longer than the 4hrs. And the wait time for the HP ride the day we were there was longer than 4hrs if you didn't have EP (thankfully we did) so they were clearing out lockers at the 4hr mark even though people are in line longer than 4. It was chaos there and the staff was so stressed and angry and yelling at people in line. It definitely wasn't magical like the park down the road lol.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    That's true! And even that micro crosby will need to be stowed in a locker. They don't let you take anything on.

As for the signs, yes some of the locker locales had signs about time limits. But the signage at the HP ride actually had language about a max fee per day. The staff even indicated to BIL, that yes, the sign indicates $X for up to 4 hrs, max $$ for all day makes it read as though you can leave your bag all day or at least longer than the 4hrs. And the wait time for the HP ride the day we were there was longer than 4hrs if you didn't have EP (thankfully we did) so they were clearing out lockers at the 4hr mark even though people are in line longer than 4. It was chaos there and the staff was so stressed and angry and yelling at people in line. It definitely wasn't magical like the park down the road lol.
    Yikes!! I can't even imagine! At least the rides are more thrilling than down the road though. I need some adrenaline in my park visits and will deal with lockers for that boost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2