Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Several years ago I bought a pair of either AG or Joe's jeans there because they came up in the search engine as the best price for the exact pair I wanted to replace. I was very surprised! Haven't before or since and neither of our parents are QVC shoppers.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    I’m fascinated by the number of BBB'ers' moms who are QVC fans (well, the thread is still young). I’m probably in the same age range as some of these moms, and I’ve never even glanced at QVC. (Amazon? That’s another story....)

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    My mom is 64 and a border line hoarder, in part due to a QVC habit. In her case, I think it was her untreated sleep apnea for over ten years, that caused her to sleep on the couch and every time she would wake up, she would turn on the TV, and buy the latest and greatest. I don't think she has ever returned anything. She gives us tons of the stuff, which is never something I want or need and even worse, her house and garage and basement and attic and storage unit are stuffed to the gills with more QVC boxes.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

I think I only bought one or two things from QVC due to hard to find elsewhere.

My MIL love it though! Between her and FIL have bought some stuff over the years. MIL has good restraint and self control though, only buys it if she feels it’ll be good or useful for her and the house. FIL on the other hand....it was an issue for my DH and BIL cuz MIL became blind in one eye and couldn’t do their household finances like she always did. FIL has no idea of their bills, frequency, how much money they have, etc and here he was buying stuff from QVC! Even bought a pretty expensive laptop but returned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2