Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default ISO toddler boy summer clothing deals

My kids are grown up now so I’m totally out of this stage but I want to get some cute toddler boy clothing for a relative’s son. However, it Has to be summer clothing since they live in a warm climate. I guess it’s not the right season for this But I just thought I’d ask if anyone has seen any deals lately.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

As crazy as retail season are, spring/summer clothing is on the racks now. You shouldn’t have a problem finding some cute things. Also you might look at Marshall’s or TJ Max.
    K

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Everything is on sale at Gymboree. I would also look at outlet stores if you have an outlet mall near you.

Great ideas!
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

I found some great deals at the Gymboree outlet and Marshalls. Gymbo clearance was an additional 50% off, so I got shirts for under $4 and pants around $7. Thanks for recommending those stores!