Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default What do you wear to bed?

I went through my closet, and I have no nice Pjs. It’s all old stretched out yoga pants and an old shirt. I’d like to get a few nicer pjs for everyday wear. target, old navy? Where should I look.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

In bed, I only wear a tank top and underwear. Before I get into bed, I wear yoga pants and a fleece. And I put those items back on when I wake up. I hate sleeping in pants and shirts with sleeves. I don’t really wear traditional PJs, just lounge clothing over a tank I like to sleep in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

I just used Christmas return money to get a set of traditional lightweight PJs from Nordstrom. I've been sleeping in random pajama pants and camis/tanks/t's for the past 20 years and have a lot of trouble falling asleep and sleeping well. I really like these pajamas. I feel like they're softer and cozier than what I was sleeping in, they definitely feel different than just clothes that I sleep in, and I honestly think I've been sleeping better since getting them. I'm going to be picking up another set or two now.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Soma pjs. I love their embraceable pajama line for spring, summer and fall. For winter I like the flannel pajamas from Victoria’s Secret. A few years ago I replaced everything I had with these two lines during the after Christmas clearance sales. All of the pjs I bought then are still in rotation. They’ve all held up nicely.

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Well, I sleep naked (otherwise I wake up soaked in sweat, and sometimes do anyway) but I have purchased pj's from Costco over the last few years that I really like and wear around the house before bed and on lazy mornings.
    I don't know the brand, but they have had different patterns pretty regularly. Short sleeve top and a loose pant with elastic and drawstring waist. They are really soft and light. I love them.
    mom to Billy 12/07

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    In bed, I only wear a tank top and underwear. Before I get into bed, I wear yoga pants and a fleece. And I put those items back on when I wake up. I hate sleeping in pants and shirts with sleeves. I don’t really wear traditional PJs, just lounge clothing over a tank I like to sleep in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Same. I have a bunch of lounging around stuff, not necessarily PJs. Mostly it’s pj bottoms, yoga pants or old athletic bottoms plus shirts that I’ve removed from day to day wear due to cut, style or stains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t wear bottoms to bed. I hate how pj pants ride up. I wear oversized T-shirt’s like nightgowns. It’s also my chance to wear t-shirts with funny sayings, political messaging, or pictures on them. I don’t wear those things in public, but I do around the house. Last night, for example, I wore my Gryffindor “Brave” t-shirt that I got at Universal. I think most department stores have a pj section, though. You could go in to the store and see what appeals.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I wear these and love them. I need more of them so often wear random older PJs if these are not clean

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstr...micro%20stripe
    Last edited by hillview; 01-22-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I think all my pj's are from Costco at this point! I have a couple pair that are thin and super-soft for summer and a couple pair of thicker long-sleeve ones for winter. I did have one pair that pilled up right away, but the rest have been great.
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

In bed I wear underwear and a tank top. Lounging around the house I wear whatever comfy pajama pants I happen to find (ranging from fleece to capri's) and a fleece or hoodie when it's cooler.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast