Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Thought of another Q. I can use Disney gift cards to pay for meals, correct? I know I can buy them at Target with my 5% off with my Redcard, and Sam's Club also has packs with a slight discount. Thought I might get some discounted ones now to use when we go.
    Easiest way to do this is have your Disney hotel put them on your room account. Then just charge your meals to your room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thought of another Q. I can use Disney gift cards to pay for meals, correct? I know I can buy them at Target with my 5% off with my Redcard, and Sam's Club also has packs with a slight discount. Thought I might get some discounted ones now to use when we go.
    Yes you can. And you can combine the cards onto a single card or a set number of cards for use in the parks at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/manage

As PP mentioned, you can add those to your room for charging or carry one or two around with you depending on your style.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Is it hard to get FP for the Frozen ride at Epcot if I am doing that park at my 30 day FP choice? DD2 really wants to ride that and they both want to do Soarin' there, so I was hoping to FP one and rope drop one, but not sure if trying to get that at 30 days out is going to be tough. If so, I'll rearrange which days we go to which parks and do one of our MK days at that 30 day FP choice, as I've already gotten Space Mountain and Mine Train FP reserved for another day.

Also, is the Rivers of Light show at AK good? Got FP for Flight of Passage (is this similar to Soarin'?) and Safari but the girls aren't really interested in Everest and saw that light show as a FP option.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I've heard to FP Frozen not Soarin' because they added an extra theater at Soarin and while the line can be long, Frozen is always slower and longer.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I've heard to FP Frozen not Soarin' because they added an extra theater at Soarin and while the line can be long, Frozen is always slower and longer.
    Thanks, I read that somewhere online too. Wondering now if it will be hard to get a FP for Frozen at 30 days out? Maybe I should swap things around and grab that FP now instead of waiting.....

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Yes. Get it now. Good job on FOP. You'll be glad to have that!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Yes. Get it now. Good job on FOP. You'll be glad to have that!!
    That was DH's one Must Do, so he is excited!

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

That was DH's one Must Do, so he is excited!
    It’s AWESOME. Soarin on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We enjoyed the rivers of light show. If you can FP it and don't want to FP anything else in that category then I'd go for it.

Flights of Passage is AMAZING! and Yes Soarin but 1mil times better as you are riding your own banshee so you are on your own individual seat unlike Soarin and it moves.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2