We will be going to Disney for 4 days at the end of March. Which crowd calendars online do you find to be the most reliable when deciding which parks to visit on which days? Its been a few years since our last trip and I feel like I'm starting from scratch again!

We are thinking of doing 1 day at Epcot, 1 day at Animal Kingdom, and 2 days at Magic Kingdom. There are a few rides/attractions we like at Hollywood Studios, but not enough to spend an entire day there and we are doing the single park day tickets this time. What should my fast pass priorities be at each of those 3 parks? DH wants to do the new Avatar stuff at AK, we all like Soarin' at Epcot and Mine Train at AK. What else should I fast pass?

Complicating things, we are staying at a Hilton restort for the first few days of our trip and then a Disney resort the last 3 days, but we bought 4 days of park tickets. Will I be able to do fast passes for the day before we check into the Disney resort? I'm guessing I'll have to wait til 30 days out to book fast passes that day, but can do the other 3 days that we are on resort 60 days out?

Also, any places that you would recommend for good but not too expensive meals? Last time we went we had the free dining plan so we did a lot of character meals. This time the girls' only request is lunch at Be Our Guest (they are hoping to eat in the West Wing), which I've already reserved.