MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default I'm sick of poop!!

Ok, this is a rather funny complaint if I do say so myself. But I am really annoyed with it right now! If you read my dog post the last few days, you learned that my dog was constipated. So she was put on stool softeners to get things cleaned out. I'm taking her out often right now, as the meds work their magic. So today I had to take DS in to the dr because he's been liking stool about once a week. Not a lot, but enough that I know it's not right and probably constipation related. Sure enough, they do an Xray and he is completely impacted at the beginning of his intestines. The dr said she thought the unformed stool was leaking through and then forming once it got past because for the most part, his bowel movements are perfect with the exception of the leakage. If he hasn't been leaking occasionally we wouldn't have know. So now, we're on the Miralax cleanup regiment for the day and guess what we'll be dealing with...POOP! She told me to expect quite a bit, as she estimated there's about 3 toilet bowls clogged up in there. WHY CAN'T ANYONE IN THIS HOUSE POOP??? He's only six, so I'm going to have to help him wipe I'm sure by the time this is all said and done. I thought I was done dealing with poop once the kids could wipe themselves.

On a side note, other DS has a basketball tournament tomorrow so he's staying with grandma. Grandma will get to deal with this too

I hear you!!! I have no reassurance to offer since I’m on year 10 of kid problems, though our pets are no more, but I definitely sympathize!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains