Default Trying to increase my Spanish proficiency....need a tutorial on verb tenses, recs?

I've been trying to increase my proficiency because I work with a very large amount of Spanish-speaking patients. I would like to eventually become fully bilingual. I've been using Duolingo and I try to listen to Univision with the closed caption. I took 3 years in high school but clearly if you don't use it you lose it, a lot of it is coming back to me.

One of the things I'm struggling with is my grammar, I know a lot of the verbs but I have a hard time with conjugation and various tenses like present, future, past, command forms, etc. I know the rules are very simple I just need a study guide for this!

I get that this is a language but I'm very visual so if there was a cheat sheet that has some of the rules of grammar in Spanish on some of these things it would be very helpful. Any recommendations?
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Book: 501 Spanish Verbs

App: Duolingo
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Yeah, also check out your local bookstore (Barnes & Noble/ whatever)... they should have a section of laminated cards (like tri-fold), with the grammar tenses laid out with examples, etc. I agree about the 501 Spanish verbs, too.
    Good for you for wanting to become bilingual to help your patients- that's so awesome!

Omg, the 501 Spanish Verbs book is exactly what I've been looking for, I just ordered it from Amazon, thank you so much!
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009