This was going to become a problem once Dd became a teen but at least Gymboree carries sizes up to 14. Dd is almost 12yo and I s tiny and dresses conservatively. She won’t wear anything that shows her shoulders or stomach. She won’t wear leggings even under a dress. She wears tights with flats. She loves maxi and midi skirts with a cardigan. She knows her own mind and would dress like a 50’s housewife (complete with twin sets and an apron) every day if she could find the right clothes. Gymboree and Janie and Jack were my go-tos but they will be gone soon. My boys will switch over to Lands End for their clothes but dd finds the Lands end stuff kind of boring and childish. The closest I’ve found for dd heading into her teen years is Boden kids but they don’t have a lot. Crewcuts have some stuff but again, not a ton.

She would love Loft and AnnTaylor probably one day but she’s way too tiny now. She still wears sizes 7/8 in some Target pants. Any suggestions for pretty, conservative clothes for girls?