Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Thank you all will look into it..

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Here's a sequin bomber jacket in pink.
    https://www.journeys.com/product/Gir...cket-Pink-9519



    Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

  3. #13
    diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Here's a sequin bomber jacket in pink.
    https://www.journeys.com/product/Gir...cket-Pink-9519



    Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    thank you looks beautiful...never heard of this site..is it legit?

  4. #14
    Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    thank you looks beautiful...never heard of this site..is it legit?
    Pretty sure I have seen this store in our local mall...
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DC Suburbs
    Posts
    21,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    thank you looks beautiful...never heard of this site..is it legit?
    It's a chain of stores, it's in several malls around here.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

  6. #16
    NCGrandma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,581

    Default Help me find similar clothing to this for a couple 10 year old girls..

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    It's a chain of stores, it's in several malls around here.
    I hadn’t heard of Journeys until I took then-13 y.o. DGD1 shoe-shopping at a mall near her house. At that first trip, we got maroon glittery Doc Martens ! We’ve been back since for other trendy footwear. Good brands (that is, brands even I have heard of!) and we’ve found good sales.

    ETA: the store we went to, in a smaller NE mall, was mostly shoes. I don’t remember seeing clothes.


    Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by NCGrandma; 03-04-2019 at 07:25 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DC Suburbs
    Posts
    21,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    I hadn’t heard of Journeys until I took then-13 y.o. DGD1 shoe-shopping at a mall near her house. At that first trip, we got maroon glittery Doc Martens ! We’ve been back since for other trendy footwear. Good brands (that is, brands even I have heard of!) and we’ve found good sales.

    ETA: the store we went to, in a smaller NE mall, was mostly shoes. I don’t remember seeing clothes.


    Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    I've never actually been in one. My kids aren't into clothes at all and hate shopping. (I'm not sure they weren't switched at birth!) I order most of their stuff from LLB and on sale from Nordstrom, and buy random pieces when I'm in Target. They wear anything I buy, they aren't picky.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •