Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Has anyone tried the corresponding pants? They look cute on the model and they are cheap! There are cute looking leggings on sale too. I just might stock on wardrobe essentials from Costco!

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Has anyone tried the corresponding pants? They look cute on the model and they are cheap! There are cute looking leggings on sale too. I just might stock on wardrobe essentials from Costco!
    Women's or girls'?
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sariana View Post
    Women's or girls'?
    Women’s! They are in the ad I received yesterday

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Women’s! They are in the ad I received yesterday
    Oh, I don't know then. But the girls' pants are super cute! My DD loved them. (She doesn't like jeans.)
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    If you just bought it at the warehouse, you can get a price adjustment for the coupon once the coupon price starts.
    Yes you can. Just go to customer service.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Update:

I washed the size small blue jacket and and dried it on low. To be honest, I didn't intend to dry it but the directions do say it can be dried on low. It shrunk quite significantly. So I decided to size up on both. When I picked up mediums in both they seemed basically the same as the smalls. So I'm wondering if this is a bit like the sweaters from the holidays....super inconsistent. I won't be drying these for sure though!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Update:

I washed the size small blue jacket and and dried it on low. To be honest, I didn't intend to dry it but the directions do say it can be dried on low. It shrunk quite significantly. So I decided to size up on both. When I picked up mediums in both they seemed basically the same as the smalls. So I'm wondering if this is a bit like the sweaters from the holidays....super inconsistent. I won't be drying these for sure though!
    If you still have it you can usually stretch garments back out by steaming and stretching them.

I'm usually a S in other brands and bought all three colors in an XS. They're all plenty big and the pink especially seems to be the largest.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Drat, I didn't see the posts about the coupon and ordered one last night. Oh well, if I had bought it in store I would also have walked out with a $200 power washer or some such nonsense.
    DH and I talk about the entry price of walking into Costco. I just ordered an electronics item and had the choice of $8 shipping or free ship to store. We'll see how much more than $8 my walk inside the store costs!

I bought the blue in size S at the warehouse last week. It's super comfortable, and I'v already worn it several times. Now debating how often I would wear either the white or pink. I'm not really a "pink" person, but I love a good neutral.

ETA: This bargain of a jacket ended up costing me just over $300 at the warehouse.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I got the white and blue and DS1 thought the white one was the neatest thing... not just a regular shirt, but a collared jacket..with snaps and buttons. It was hilarious how amazed my 11 yo was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast