MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default ISO larger breast size bathing suits.

I am leaving for Florida Tuesday- I am sick and tired of having a bathing suit that does not fit right. Where can I buy in that isn’t too expensive??? (I need one badly. So maybe cost doesn’t matter). Only a DD. Would prefer a tankini. Thx.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default ISO larger breast size bathing suits.

Athleta has cup sizing for many styles. Title 9 and Lands End too. Since you are in a time crunch, try to find one locally since shipping will be a killer. I’d look in Target too. Bra cup sizing for bikinis and tankinis isn’t uncommon anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Definitely Lands End. Sears probably doesn't have their suits out yet anyway, but I would suggest shopping online. I am a larger cup and have had great luck with both tankini tops and one piece suits with them. You can also size the bottoms separate from the top. The quality and looks are good; they have lasted me a few years now.
    mom to Billy 12/07

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I am really loving title 9 for their tankinis with cup size, but they aren't cheap and if you don't have a local store, take a while to ship.

Definitely lands end!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

I’m much larger than a DD, but I got fed up with trying to find a supportive suit. I now wear a swim bra. It’s expensive, but it frees me up to wear basically any suit or tankini I want. Also, it’s a bikini top on its own, so if I wanted to wear it alone as a swim top, I could. The one I have is from Elomi, which Amazon calls plus-size, but my band size is a 34, which I don’t think of as “plus,” but my breasts are rather huge. If I were you, I’d invest in a swim bra. Then you can wear any suit that isn’t underwire, and you’ll be comfortable and supported.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Since you're in a time crunch, if you have Athleta or Title 9 I'd try those.

You didn't say what band size but the brands I love that you can get on Amazon include Panache and Freya - both make bikinis and suits in DD and beyond (I'm a 28DD which is a oxymoronic style challenge)...so you can try to Amazon Prime those (and often you can get free returns on Prime clothing).

A big yeah that to LuckyMom...this is my strategy too. I have a couple of bra sized bikinis (or one that ties in back but is supportive enough) and layer a rash guard or swim tee or swim tank over it....that has been WAY easier than trying to find a tankini that fits right in all the right places and is long enough to cover my mess of a belly.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Lands End is the only place I've found that reliably has suits (suit separates, tankinis) that fit.

I too wear a regular bra with a rash guard over and swim bottoms a good bit of the summer. Easy, guaranteed to fit, and don't have to mess with sunscreen as much.
    K

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for the suggestions. I ordered one from target and had it shipped to my brother in Florida.

amyx4 is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

MiracleSuit has DD tankini tops